Focus groups bring North Coast and Skeena educators together to focus on a particular grade-level, subject area, student need or interest, challenge, role within a school, community-based approach, or other area of interest.
Current/Upcoming Focus Groups
- Middle Years Teachers’ Focus Group (open to teachers of Grades 5-9)
- Outdoor Education Focus Group (open to all educators, all grades)
Information About Focus Groups
- Focus groups are networks within the network, providing resources, workshops, learning circles, and other initiatives to support educators, students, families, and communities in the region.
- North Coast and Skeena educators are welcome to help start and facilitate a focus group. Contact email@example.com if you would like to help start one.
- Focus groups can include all educators or a subset of educators (such as teachers, education assistants, First Nation resource workers, etc.) – depending on the area of focus.