The Middle Years Focus Group is for North Coast and Skeena region teachers who work with students in Grades 5-9.
The purpose of the group is to support teachers by sharing resources and building networks. By extending across elementary, middle school, and high school grades, this focus group can help teachers learn how to help students as they learn to meet changing expectations across these transitions.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this focus group.
Events and Programs
- No upcoming events or programs.
The following resources are coming soon.
- Middle School Literacy Resources
- Open Entry (to Critical Reading and Writing)
- Five Fs of Writing
- Grade 7 Cross-Curricular Unit (English/Socials/Land-Based)
- Middle School Numeracy Resources
- Making Sense of Math
- Math Mastery
- Math Essentials
- Math and Science in North Coast Careers Unit