Study groups provide teachers with time for sharing ideas and listening to each other. Through dialogue (with a book, other texts, and each other) we learn how others think, what others value, and how we connect with each other.
Current/Upcoming Study Groups
- Culture, Poverty, and Education Study Group (starts Tuesday March 30, 2021 at 7:30 PM)
- Reading as Social and Economic Justice Study Group (starts Tuesday October 5, 2021 at 7:30 PM)
Past Study Groups
Information About Study Groups
- Study groups meet for six sessions (via Zoom) every other Tuesday – from 7:30-8:30 PM.
- There is one study group in the fall (usually starting the first Tuesday of October) and one in the spring (usually starting the Tuesday after Spring Break in March).
- You do not need to attend every session to participate. Attend as you can. You can join later in a series, even if you miss the first sessions.
- Please order a copy of the book for yourself (in advance of the first session). (Before ordering your book, you may check with the facilitator for how to access PDFs of relevant excerpts.)